Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charger with Air Vent Phone Holder Qi Certified for iPhone,Galaxy ,LG and ALL Qi-Enabled Phones
Brand Name: ANKER
Charging Pad Material: Plastic
Form Feature: in Car Holder
Built in Cooling Fan: YES
Max. Output Power: 15w
Features: With Cable
Features: Used With Phone
Connector Type: Micro Usb
Quality Certification: RoHS
Quality Certification: FCC
Compatible Brand 1: Apple
Compatible Brand 2: Samsung
Compatible Brand 3: LG
Compatible Brand 4: Pixel
Quality Certification 1: Qi
Quality Certification 2: FCC-ID
Quality Certification 3: ICID
Quality Certification 4: PSE
Quality Certification 5: CE-RED
Quality Certification 6: RCM
Quality Certification 7: RoHS
Input :: 10W/18W
Output:: 5W/ 7.5W/ 10W
PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount
The Premium Wireless Charging Car Mount
Ride the Wave
The wireless evolution of Anker's world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset to provide a high-speed wireless charge.
One Charger to Power Them All
Power any wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W. Charging power is boosted to 7.5W for iPhone, while flagship Samsung phones get a 10W fast charge.
360-degree rotation lets you flip your phone to easily view GPS and incoming calls.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter:
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7
- Samsung Note 8, Note 9 and later
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35 and later
7.5W Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter:
- iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus and later (iOS 11.2 is required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.)
Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter:
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL ("Charging slowly" will display.)
- Confirm your car's vents are compatible before purchasing.
- 5V / 1A car chargers are not sufficient to power PowerWave 7.5.
- A Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 car charger is required for Fast Charge Mode.
- Metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- Power drain may be higher than charging speed while using a GPS app.